Last Updated on
Views: 163709 | Rating: 4.91 | View Time: 9:6 Minutes | Likes: 3010 | Disslikes: 55
Modern Warfare 2 had that option of playing in the third person. Remember that? No? There’s a reason you want to forget. Ok, I’m exaggerating – this was kinda cool. Awkward, but cool.
Oh yeah,GET MY SHIRT: Thanks!
Most of my videos are clips from my LIVE show on Twitch. You can become a VIP at the show by subscribing to my Twitch channel, you can do that here:
It’s only $4.99 a month and you get:
– A golden ticket each month that helps you win my lobby raffles before others who have already played that month.
– Invite Only Membership to our secret FB Group
– Access to game lobby Raffles – much better chances than the rare Open Lobby.
– Access to the Unibro Left and Right hands along with other exclusive emotes!
– The option of getting a text directly to your phone when I’m live (Go to the notifications page on Twitch to turn it on)
– And of course a Gold Shield in front of your name.
– PLUS the value of knowing you’ll be a VIP during the shows I do 7 days a week (12 shows every week)
Learn how to join my games:
Our FB Page:
Welcome to the Official Swiftor YouTube Channel! Keep up with my Swiftor Says episodes where I give commentary on gameplay with notable games like Call of Duty Black Ops 3, GTA V, WW2 & more! New episodes daily, let’s play!
Third Person Michael Myers Is Weird (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2) | Swiftor